Why Grand Developers
“Buy land. They don’t make it anymore” – Mark Twain
Grand Bazaar will offer a novel opportunity to buy developed land parcels for a commercial development of choice.
This offer will be attractive to buyers who would like to buy land and develop a customised building according to their specific design and quality requirement. Some buyers may want to phase out their investment. Hence could buy land now and build later with better cash flow availability.
The plots at Grand Bazaar can be bought and built now or in the future in designs of personal choice. Appropriately sized land parcels have been plotted – attractive to various types of buyers, their requirements and budgets.
The infrastructural development that will come with the plots:
- Boundary wall all along the individual plots.
- 40 feet wide internal roads to ensure free vehicular movement.
- Appropriate gradient in land profiling using land filling to ensure de-risking from water logging in case of heavy rains.
- Sanctioned plan provided for each plot. To help buyers construct their building at will without having to handle the tedious process of corporation sanctions.
All plots to be fully developed and equipped with:
- Underground electricity
- Underground drainage system
- Street lighting system
- Security system
- Well-paved black topped roads with beautiful avenue plantation.
SUPERIOR PLANNING AND ARCHITECTURE
Architects of national acclaim having previously designed six very successful textile markets in the country have planned the Grand Bazaar. The learning from designing and running these markets have been used in planning the Grand Bazaar. Therefore Grand Bazaar will ensure more business through a better working environment.
The Grand Bazaar will be built on a huge raised podium comprising broad roads of 30/40/45/60/80 feet to achieve a multitude of benefits:
- Keep the ground level free from vehicular traffic (cars/vans/buses will travel on the ground level below)
- Keep the podium level pollution-free and safe for human movement
- Ensure a foolproof de-risking from water logging in case of heavy rains
Each shop and corridor in Grand Bazaar will open into the sky to give an expansive and healthy environment. Grand Bazaar will be designed with relevance to vaastu principles and in compliance with ‘Green Building’ norms.
LOW MAINTENANCE COSTS AT GRAND BAZAAR
The planning of Grand Bazaar has been done to keep maintenance costs at the lowest. The insides of the market will be suffused with natural light and ventilation reducing power consumption to a great degree. Individual power backups will ensure a personal control on consumption. Common costs will include house-keeping, lightening, and security of common areas, which will be ensured at nominal levels.
FACILITIES AND AMENITIES
- Dedicated air-conditioned and non-air-conditioned buses plying to and fro Grand Bazaar to important locations in Cuttack and Bhubaneswar.
- Hop-on-hop-off buses to enable movement within the Grand Bazaar campus.
- Well-planned waiting lounges equipped with TV, refreshments and toilet facilities.
- Guesthouses to accommodate business associates.
- Food court offering multi-cuisine fare at reasonable prices.
- An economical and independent canteen to serve meals for the support staff.
- A separate waiting area for drivers and a parking announcement system.
- Banks, ATM’s, medical dispensary and courier services.
- A 5,000 square feet community hall.
- Modern warehousing facility, offering rentable rack space.
- A sprawling underground car-parking facility.
- Top-of-the-line electrical and plumbing systems, traffic movement, power backup facilities, fire-fighting system, and building/CCTV monitoring systems and security services and public announcement systems.
- Planned advertisements and shop signage to maintain aesthetic uniformity.
- Professional facility managers for maintenance.
- Separate quarters for security guards.
- Structure: RCC-framed structure.
- Super Structure: Brickwork in cement mortar.
- 2/2 vitrified flooring of good make will be provided, Rs. 70/sq ft on plinth area will be deducted from the total cost, in case buyers want to do their own flooring.
- Entrance corridor and staircase – Granite flooring.
- Entrance: Good quality shutter to be provided.
- Elevators: Schindler/Otis/Johnson/Kone make to be provided. For corporate houses, cost will be borne by the corporate house owners.
- Power Backup: Power backup will be provided on one watt /sq ft basis. Generators for corporate house and all common areas & inverter for shops & offices.
- Power: Will be provided on one watt/sq ft basis.
- Finishing: Car park areas-Cement and sand plaster, staircases, M&E service rooms/shaft and utilities: cement and sand plaster. Staircase will be finished with two coats of plastic emulsion paint.
- Toilets: Standard wash basin with basin mixture, sunken bathing tray complete with concealed diverter, shower and spout. European style closet with cistern. Towel rail and soap tray. All CP fittings will be of Jaguar or equivalent make. Concealed piping system for hot and cold water line.
- Windows: Standard aluminium section casement windows (powder coated and anodised) with partially fixed and partially openable shutter with 5 mm thick clear float glass glazing.
- Water: Water tank of 2,000 litre capacity will be provided on the terrace of eachcorporate house and appropriate water will be supplied to all shop blocks.
Grand Bazaar is located on NH-5 between Cuttack and Bhubaneswar. NH 5 is a major National Highway in India and a part of the Golden Quadrilateral running through Odisha, Andhra Pradesh, and Tamil Nadu, over a distance of 1,533 kms. This 200-feet road will be broadened to 300 feet and will be the lifeline feeding the Grand Bazaar.
Providing a congestion-free access enjoyed by no other market in the city